Bulk Move Bookings and Resources
Within the scheduler, right click on any booking and select Bulk Move. The Bulk Move Bookings interface will appear where you will proceed through the various featured options available to you.
What Would You Like To Move?
You have 5 options available to you from the drop down list
- Move All (Project Selected) Bookings from (Selected) Resource along Timeline
- Move All (Project Selected) Bookings from All Resources along Timeline
- Move All Project Bookings from (Selected) Resource along Timeline
- Move All (Project Selected) Bookings from (Selected) Resource to another Resource
- Move all Project Bookings from Resource (Selected) to another resource (Select from drop down list )
Moving Bookings Along Timeline (Options 1 – 3)
For options 1, 2 and 3 – the next step will be to enter the number of days to move the bookings by.
Moving Bookings or Projects to another Resource (Options 4 & 5)
For options 4 and 5 – your next step is to allocate a Resource you will to move bookings / projects to.
Which Direction to move bookings?
Select the direction in which you wish to move the bookings by; Forward or Backwards. Note, this option will be defaulted to the Forward direction.
There are two options available to you; to move all bookings or you can specify a particular date in which you wish to indicate. A calendar will appear where you can navigate to your desired date. Please note, should a booking fall on this particular day you have selected, it will move the entire booking as a whole.
Once ready, simply click on the green icon entitled Bulk Update. Any changes you have made will update accordingly.
For more information about the Bulk Moving, do click here for the accompanying blog post for this feature release.