In essence, the Hub Planner price is defined as Per Resource, Per Month on a License Subscription basis. What do you need to know?
- 1 Resource = 1 License.
- 10 Resources = 10 Licenses, etc
- There are three Licensing Subscription Plans available. Plug & Play, Premium, and Enterprise.
- There are two Payment Frequency options available to you. Pay Monthly or Annually.
Firstly you will gauge how many resources you have. Followed by the License Subscription Plan that best suits you and your companies workflow. Then, and lastly, choose the Payment Frequency Plan you wish to sign up to.
Resource License Quantity -> License Subscription Type -> Payment Frequency
Let’s take a closer look at how Hub Planner Pricing Plans, Subscriptions, and Licenses all work.
Subscription License Plan Options
There are three types of Subscription Plans options:
- Plug & Play (pay per extension)
- Premium (includes all extensions)
- Enterprise (for companies managing >500 Resources – contact Hub Planner for a quote)
Hub Planner Plug and Play is our base model of Resource License. Here you can add the Premium Extensions as you need. Where Hub Planner Premium as the title suggests, all Premium Extensions are included. Examples of extensions are Timesheets, Vacation Leave, Billing, etc. Should you start to add 2/3/4 extensions, then it usually more value to go with the Premium license. Also, some of them tend to work together creating a real Resource Scheduling synergy.
For Enterprise customers, you are best off contacting Hub Planner for a customized quote for your requirements. This plan will be best suited for companies who are looking to manage in excess of 500 resources.
Payment Frequency Options
There are 2 x Payment Frequency Options
- Annually (discounted)
Monthly you can just sign up a credit card on your Hub Planner account, simple and away you go. By paying annual there are a couple of more beneficial options in so far as we can offer a discount on the annual cost. Also, we can supply an invoice, which is very handy and sometimes imperative for the finance department. So really just depends on what you want/need for your business.
License Subscription Pricing Examples:
Pricing Plug & Play Plan with no Premium Extensions
- Plug & Play License Plan Pay Monthly 25 x Subscriptions €7 = €175 per month / €2,100 annually (debited monthly)
- Plug & Play License Plan Pay Annually 25 x Subscriptions €6 = €150 per month / €1,800 annually (invoiced annually). Note there is a discount for paying annually.
Pricing Plug & Play Plan with Timesheets, Approval Workflow, Project Manager & Resource Requesting Approval Workflow Premium Extensions
- Plug & Play License Plan Pay Monthly 25 x Subscriptions €13.45 = €336.25 per month / €4,035 annually (debited monthly)
- Plug & Play License Plan Pay Annually 25 x Subscriptions €12.45 = €311.25 per month / €3,735 annually (invoiced annually). Note there is a discount for paying annually.
Pricing Premium Plan
- Premium License Plan Pay Monthly 25 x Premium Subscriptions €18 = €450 per month / €5,400 annually (debited monthly)
- Premium License Plan Pay Annually 25 x Premium Subscriptions €16 = €400 per month / €4,800 annually (invoiced annually). Note there is a discount for paying annually.
Note Premium Licenses include all Hub Planner Premium Extensions.
You can take a look at what the two options involve here: https://hubplanner.com/pricing/ Also, for the Premium Extensions – https://hubplanner.com/hubplanner-extensions/ To locate pricing for the Premium Extensions, just pop into your Hub Planner account and navigate to Settings. Scroll down to ‘Manage Extensions’ followed by ‘Add / Remove Extensions’.