How long is the Hub Planner Trial?
Hub Planner offers an extensive 30 day free trial period for users to try. Why is it so long? Well, we feel it gives users the time to really test and feel out the Resource Management tool. We advise users to put resource scheduling and project planning to a live test. See if Hub Planner is the right resource scheduling online platform for you.
What’s included in the Hub Planner Trial?
Everything! You have full and free access to all Hub Planner features as well as all Premium Extensions. Along with the lengthy 30 day Free Trial, we also want you to experience as much as possible within those 30 days. For example, Timesheets, Tracking & Reporting Premium Extension
Is the Hub Planner Trial really free for 1 month?
100% Yes!! The Free 30 Day Hub Planner Trial offers an unmatched level of functionality and trial length compared to other Resource Management software trials. There are no limitations. Install all the Premium Extensions and check out the Hub Planner features all 100% free of charge. What happens after the 30 Days? That’s completely up to you. You can decide to move to a paid subscription. Or say goodbye. Either is totally fine. Why? We want to make sure that Hub Planner is the right tool for your team.
Is there a limit of Projects and Resources during the Free Trial?
No. Create as many projects and resources as you wish.
Where can I sign up?
From the Hub Planner homepage https://www.hubplanner.com/ select the ‘30 Days Free‘ green button at the top right of the screen. Alternatively there are many other links to the trial sign up throughout the website. Here is the direct link to sign up for the free trial: https://signup.hubplanner.com/
Do you need a credit card?
No, we do not require any credit card details for you to sign up. All we need is your email address so you can log in.
What do you need from me?
- Just your email address.
- Choose your own password you wish to use to log in.
- Click ‘Sign Up’
Do I need to confirm my email before gaining access to Hub Planner?
No, not at all. Once you have entered your email and password you can enter Hub Planner straight away and begin resource scheduling.
What can I set up in My Profile?
My Profile is simply some basic settings to get you going.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Domain Name
- Stay notified of new features by email
Can I change the domain name?
Absolutely, suggest you change it to the name of your company or your desired identifier to Hub Planner. You can change as soon as you have signed up. Alternatively you can take the following steps:
- System Settings
- Account Settings
- Company URL
- Delete the existing content
- Enter your new URL
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save Changes’
What else can I change in the System Settings?
From the top of the page you can:
- Add the company logo or image you wish to show
- Company Name
- Company URL
- Account Owner – the account would need to be linked to other users to choose and change the overall account owner.
- Day Starts & Ends – tick and select the default working times and days. Opt to include a lunch as part of working hours.
- Average Daily Capacity – the working hours per day for the scheduler allocation and reports
- Lunch – opt to enter the time for lunch. The meaning behind this is so that the lunch hour is not included within resource and project reports.
- Daily Grid Spacing – View the scheduler in 30 or 60 minutes spacing grid
- Default Currency – Choose your desired currency defaulting for reports and billing
- Project Code Display – On or off
- Enable Calendar Subscription – view bookings in your calendar of use. Sync with Outlook, iCal, Google etc.
Schedule a Demo Call of Hub Planner
Absolutely! Why not schedule a call with one of our Account Handlers who can take you through Hub Planner? Our Account Handlers can showcase Hub Planner to your workflow and answer any questions you have. Schedule your call here: Schedule Demo Call
Is there a Help / Tour?
As soon as you enter you will be prompted with a quick starter tour of the resource scheduler. You can opt to end the tour at any stage. Do check out our intro video to resource scheduling and time tracking to get you going. Send us a message via the Contact Modal or simply send us an email to email@example.com. Or as above, schedule a call with us. We would the opportunity to take you around Hub Planner and answer any questions you have.
Use the CHAT button at the bottom right of the page to reach out to our team right now.
How to access the Premium Extensions within the Hub Planner Trial?
In order to enjoy the premium extensions, you will need to install them from your settings page.
- Navigate to Settings
- Scroll to Manage Extensions
- Select ‘Add or Remove Extensions’
- Click ‘Try Free’ of any of the Premium Extensions.
You can find out more about each of the premium extensions by navigating to the feature pages.
I want to sign up for a Premium Subscription, how do I transfer from the free trial?
No problem, the transfer to a full premium subscription is pretty seamless.
- Navigate to Settings
- Scroll down to Billing
- Select Billing
- Select the subscription you wish to choose (Plug & Play or Premium). Note for an Enterprise account, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
A modal will pop up requesting you to fill out the following:
- Pay Annually or Monthly (Note paying annually provides a discount)
- Select the quantity of resource licences. Defaulting to 10 licences, increasing in increments from 5 onwards.
- Enter Credit Card details for payment
Hub Planner is using Braintree for processing payments. Please refer to their website https://www.braintreepayments.com/ for further information.
Where can I find out more information on Hub Planner plans available?
Navigate to the pricing plans page to find out which is the right subscription for you. https://hubplanner.com/pricing/
Do Hub Planner offer support during the free trial?
Yes, we are on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have. Utilize the contact modal to chat to us https://hubplanner.com/contact/
Will my data be transferred after my free trial?
Absolutely, all data created during the free trial will automatically switch. No data will be lost.
Are there any other forms of payment accepted?
Indeed, we do accept payment by invoice or PayPal if you meet the right requirements. Please contact us to discuss options.
Can I pay by invoice?
Note for Premium Account Holders, you can set up to receive and pay by invoice. Simply navigate to billing to set up
Do Hub Planner offer any discounts?
Yes! If you don’t ask, you won’t get right? Discounts are available for the premium subscriptions plans.
Can I cancel the Hub Planner Free Trial?
In accordance with GDPR commitment, Hub Planner you can request to remove any personal data from Hub Planner. Please follow this link (https://hubplanner.com/removal-of-personal-data/) to find out more information on how to do so.
How can I obtain my content after the Free Trial?
After the 30 day free trial, you are looking to export all information we have in your Hub Planner account, for all resources, projects, time entries and bookings, as an Account Owner you will follow these simple steps:
The following steps are to be followed.
- The Account Owner logs into their Hub Planner Account.
- The Owner navigates to “Settings” page.
- Click “Manage Projects”
- Click the “Add New Projects | Bookings” top right.
- From the “Add New Projects | Bookings” menu select “Add Multiple Bookings”
- Select the options under “Reference Files” for the downloading of Resource, Projects, time entries and Bookings files.
- A csv file will be downloaded for each data entity with all of your data.