To install a Hub Planner extension, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings
- Click Manage Extensions from the Sidebar
- Find the extension that you want to install
- Click the “Add” or “Try Free” button (The Try Free button may not be available if you have already trialled the extension)
- When you click “Add” a pop up appears asking you to confirm the addition
- You must check the box to agree to the terms and conditions
- The click “Add Now”
- Once the extension is successfully added, you will see the status change in the extension page to “Subscribed” or “Trialing” – depending on how you installed the extension.
Once you installed the extension it is now ready to use.
You can trial any of the extensions in the system. Usually the trial time is 30 days from the moment you start to trial the extension.
If you are an existing customer who is trialling a paid extension, then the subscription to that extension is automatically activated when the trial has been completed. If you want to stop this happening you must uninstall the extension.
If you are trialling Hub Planner, then you will see the extensions when signing up for the account under Billing.