Hub Planner Account Owners can request data that is stored from their Hub Planner account. The ability to request information that we are storing on you, allows Hub Planner to meet the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. There are two main categories we refer to an Individual and a Company Account:
If you are an individual and would like to know what information we have on you. There are two options available to you:
As your data is centralized in your Hub Planner account, we advise that you contact your Account Owner directly. Each Account Owner can reference all relevant data within Hub Planner and disclose your personal data to you in accordance with their corporate policy guidelines.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data Request” as the subject line. We will respond to you with next steps.
If you are looking to export all information we have in your account, for all resources, projects, time entries and bookings, as an Account Owner you will follow these simple steps:
The following steps are to be followed.
- The Account Owner logs into their Hub Planner Account.
- The Owner navigates to “Settings” page.
- Click “Manage Projects”
- Click the “Add New Projects | Bookings” top right.
- From the “Add New Projects | Bookings” menu select “Add Multiple Bookings”
- Select the options under “Reference Files” for the downloading of Resource, Projects, time entries and Bookings files.
- A csv file will be downloaded for each data entity with all of your data.
Is there a fee?
No, Hub Planner does not charge a fee for this service. However, should a request be considered manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive there is possible that a fee will apply to cover administrative costs in order to provide the information.