You can now right click a booking or a selected cell to get additional options for your resource planning. This new right-click functionality gives you more application type control with the addition of functions like copy/cut and paste as well as the ability to fill up/down bookings to the rest of your team or duplicate. You can see from the image above the exact functionality.
- Cut Booking – Cuts the booking for a paste action
- Copy Booking – Copy the booking and paste it to another resource
- Delete Booking – Deletes the selected booking
- Duplicate Booking – Duplicates the selected booking
- Split – Displays a date picker if you would like to split the booking at a particular day
- Edit Title – You can edit the title of a resource booking to get more specific if you wish.
- Reassign to – You can move a selected booking from the current resource to another in the project
- Start / End – Edit the start and end dates
- Shift Booking – Move the booking forward or backwards a set number of days
- Allocation – Set the resource allocation on the booking (can be %, hrs/day or total hours)
Selected Cell Click
Right clicking a cell also gives you options per the image below
- Add Booking – Add a booking to the selected cell range from your groups.
- Paste Booking – If you have copied or cut a booking you can paste it in.
- New Booking – If you want to create a new project booking then choose this option
- Add Event – Add an event
The menu is also replicated in the tools dropdown and comes with power user keyboard short cuts just like you would expect from any desktop application.